How to create a backup in the BCR for Android?
To create a backup, please follow the steps:
- Close ABBYY BCR:
- Touch and hold the application icon on your home screen, tap (i) and select Force Stop.
- Open Settings > Apps and notifications, find ABBYY BCR and tap Force Stop.
If you can’t find ABBYY BCR in the list, tap See all apps.
- Connect your device to your PC.
- Open Internal storage and go to Android > data.
- If you are using ABBYY BCR Pro, open the com.abbyy.mobile.bcr folder.
- If you are using ABBYY BCR Free, open the com.abbyy.mobile.bcr.lite folder.
- Save the BcrDatabase.sqlite backup file containing the business card database to storage.
Note: the instruction is applicable only for BCR app version 9 or later.
Please sign in to leave a comment.