When you tried to activate the online FineReader Server 14 license on the second machine (environment), you got an error message: "Failed to activate the online license".
Activation on the second machine has to be via the license token file:
After activating your online license on one machine, you can create a license token for activating it on other machines.
- In the Remote Administration Console connected to the machine with the activated online license, right-click the Licensing node and select Save license token file on the shortcut menu.
- Save the license token file to a location of your choice and transfer it to another ABBYY FineReader Server machine.
- On the other ABBYY FineReader Server machine, open the License Manager, select the Activate with license token file option, and click OK. Alternatively, right-click the Licensing node and select Activate with license token file on the shortcut menu.
- In the dialog box that opens, browse to the license token file. This will download your license data from the ABBYY licensing server (this is a background process and can take up to one minute to complete).
- Once the download completes, your online license will appear in the Licensing node and you will be able to use ABBYY FineReader Server on this machine.
More information about online licenses you can find in this article.
Article is closed for comments.