How to troubleshoot any scanning issues in FlexiCapture 12?
- Start Scanning Station.
- Navigate to Tools > Options > Scanning.
- Try to scan with each available driver in Scanner drop-down list:
- Try also to select Use native scanner interface option and scan an image.
If all of the scanner drivers produce errors, use the TWAIN_32 Twacker application to check if your scanner's drivers are working properly.
- Exit Scanning Station.
- Download Twack_32.zip.
- Unpack the archive and install the Twacker application by double-clicking Twack_32.exe.
- Open the File menu in TWAIN_32 Twacker and select the Acquire item.
- Click the Scan button in the dialog that appears.
- If Twacker successfully scans an image, one of your scanner's drivers is working properly. Find out which one it is by opening the File menu in Twacker and selecting the Select Source item. The driver used for the successful scan will be indicated in blue. Select the same driver in Scanning Station and try scanning. If Scanning Station still produces an error, please contact the technical support service.
- If Twacker couldn't scan an image, the drivers for your scanner aren't working properly. In this case, you should update or re-install your scanner's drivers. Contact the technical support service of the scanner's manufacturer for help with re-installing the drivers for your scanner.