Trying to follow the method suggested in attached document.
I have created a Flexilayout that matches the header and footer of the correct documents.
I have created a batch type which has:
- Document Separation - Create New Document - Automatically when Document Definition Applied
- Recognition - Document Definitions - Use Selected Document Definition - My Custom Document Definition with Flexilayout applied
Which then works fine on a test batch, the image is imported and split.
Next I try to create a workflow that uses this document definition on an initial recognition stage.
See attached screenshots document :
- Exceptions as normal
- Scanning as normal
- First recognition stage
- Limited to my document definition that splits
- Exit route to script stage
- Script stage
- Exit route limited to second recognition stage which is the standard invoice recognition stage
This worklfow shows the document getting split correctly but the batch never gets to the second recognition stage, it goes to exceptions and suggests error on the split document definition as it has no export options configured.
I'm sure my workflow is at fault, please can you advise?