The disk is almost full and a high workload creates many TEMP files.
How to change the location of temporary files?
Currently, there is no functionality to select the TEMP folder for FlexiCapture.
As a workaround, consider changing the system environment variable.
Note: This will change the storage of all temporary files of the system.
Follow the instructions from the official Microsoft forum:
- Right-click on Computer and click on Properties. In the resulting window with the basic information about your computer.
- Click on Advanced system settings on the left panel > in a dialog box opened go to the Advanced tab.
- Click on the button near the bottom labeled Environment Variables.
- TMP and TEMP are listed in the section labeled User variables for <account>. That's the common location; each different login account is assigned its own temporary location.
- In the Variable value edit box specify the path to the desired directory: