Is there any way to lock the training batches automatically after a particular number of samples are trained for a vendor?
The training happens from Verification Stations. Our requirement is to lock the training once 5 samples are trained for each vendor.
- Check under which user ABBYY FlexiCapture 12 Processing Station service is running in Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services. By default, it is NETWORK SERVICE:
- If it is NETWORK SERVICE, please create the following registry key MaxTrainingDocuments under
Note: If it is another user, then add the key for that particular user.
Steps to add a registry key:
- Launch Regedit.
- Create a key named Controller in
- In the Controller key, create a new key named Training.
- In the Training key, create a string variable named MaxTrainingDocuments.
- For the value of the MaxTrainingDocuments variable, specify the number of samples you need to limit your training batches for.
- Restart the machine.
Note: If you have several processing stations please repeat those steps for each of them.