When creating a new Database in the Administration and Monitoring Station, the following error is shown:
Cannot configure database ... SOAP Server Application Faulted
The configuration doesn't allow the required for database creation access.
- Check if UAC was disabled during the installation as per the installation Guide:
- Make sure to run the browser as administrator:
- Make sure your services have the right "Log On As" property. The user should have access to the database (Network Service is used by default).
- Try to create a separate user with full access to the database.
Try to create a dummy new table using this user to check if it is able to create tables and insert data. Then try to set up the FlexiCapture database using this user account.
- Make sure that the SQL Server is set to the mixed authentication mode. To change the security authentication mode to the mixed mode:
- In SQL Server Management Studio Object Explorer, right-click the server, and then click Properties.
- On the Security page, under Server authentication, select SQL Server and Windows Authentication mode, and then click OK.
- Check the Application Pools as per the following article: "Cannot configure database ... SOAP Server Application Faulted" error while creating or connecting to FlexiCapture database.