I am getting an error "Cannot configure database ... SOAP Server Application Faulted" while creating Database in Administration and Monitoring Console.
What should be checked from the client-side if receiving such an error:
- Check if UAC was disabled during the installation as per the installation Guide https://help.abbyy.com/en-us/flexicapture/12/admin_guide/demo_install
- Run the browser as administrator:
- Open http://localhost/FlexiCapture12/Monitoring/winauth/#Settings/DbConn and apply the database update if possible.
- Make sure your services have the right "Log On As" property. The user should have access to the database.
- Try to create a separate user with full access to the database.
Try to create a dummy new table using this user to check if it is able to create tables and insert data. Then try to set up the FlexiCapture database using this user account.
- Try using the administrator identity instead of NetworkService:
- Check the SQL authentication mode:
To change security authentication mode to mixed mode
- In SQL Server Management Studio Object Explorer, right-click the server, and then click Properties.
- On the Security page, under Server authentication, select SQL Server and Windows Authentication mode, and then click OK.
- Check the Application Pools
"Cannot configure database ... SOAP Server Application Faulted" error while creating or connecting to FlexiCapture database
Please sign in to leave a comment.