Slowness in using the Remote Administration Console while the system has a lot of free resources (CPU, RAM).
Jobs processing performance is normal while Remote Administration Console is freezing and responds with delays.
It is a known issue with Google Search Appliance that leads to freezing of the Remote Administration Console while connecting to the Server Manager.
To fix the problem, please remove the information about Google Search Appliance Connector from the Configuration.xml file:
- On the machine with Server Manager installed go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.
- Right-click Google Search Appliance, select Modify and Uninstall.
- Go to Services and stop FineReader Server 14 Server Manager service.
- Open Configuration.xml (C:\ProgramData\ABBYY FineReader Server 14.0) and remove from it all workflows with Google Search Appliance
- Save changes
- Start FineReader Server 14 Server Manager service.